donderdag 17 september 2009

That's not my name!


1. Name: Iris Van Eeckhout
2. Age: 16
3. Favourite music: The Killers, Green Day, U2, Kasabian, Kings Of Leon, Air Traffic, Blur, Friendly Fires, Bloc Party, ...
4. Favourite city: uhm ... can't choose!
5. Favourite TV shows: Friends, Home and Away, the OC, Six Feet Under, Desperate Houswives, That 70's Show, ...
6. To speak or to be quiet? To be quiet.
7. Your biggest interest: I don't have many interests... I like sims 2, listening to music, going to the movie and going to the gym.
8. What shoes do you like to wear? All Stars! <3
9. What word do you use the most? I don't count that :p
10. What do you think that is the prettiest about you? My right eye.
11. Dream: Don't know yet!
12. What would you ask if you could ask something to God? I'm not a believer.
13. The best feeling in the world: When you don't have to worry about a thing!
14. The baddest feeling in the world: When something bad happened and you can't undo it.
15. Do you sometimes get emotional? Of course! When I listen to music or when I'm feeling sad.
16. How many children do you want to have? I think it's too early to think about that.
17. What do you study? Economics at secondary school. (fifth year)
18. Who would you like to meet? Brandon Flowers!
19: Who's your celebrity crush at the moment? Oooh, so many! :p Tom Meighan, Brandon Flowers and Caleb Followill.
20. What are you thinking now? It's quite hot in this room.

- Iris

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten