maandag 12 oktober 2009

Wake me up when the blue bells are ringing


Saturday I went to a concert of Patrick Wolf with my sister. I allready saw him at Pukkelpop this year, but then I didn't know yet a lot of songs. I really liked the gig, so last months I've been listening to Patrick Wolf quite a lot. Also this time he was very good! He played a lot of good songs, like Bluebells, The Bachelor, The Magic Position and Lands End. I'm just a little sad he didn't play Vulture, because he had to go :( ! But maybe he will when I'll see him next time :) ( I hope there will be a next time ^^)

By the way... he was wearing some nice outfits :p

- Iris

1 opmerking:

  1. I think he felt quite sorry himself, but yeh, I guess the ferry won't wait. Hopefully we'll get to hear Vulture next time, same goes for Bloodbeat!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen