zaterdag 1 mei 2010

Hi everyone! It's a really long time ago now. I'm so sorry!
But actually I haven't done much the last months. Like always I went a lot to the cinema and I also went to three concerts: The Horrors, Owl City and Hockey. They were all good, but if I have to choose one, I'll go for Owl City. Probably because I prefer the music, because they actually did it all great!

A few weeks ago it was Easter holiday. During that vacation I went for three days to Cologne with a friend. That was a lot of fun! I also went to Indie Stars at the Kinky Star where my sister and her boss/friend were dj'ing. It was their first time and they did a great job.

Other news... well, I'm going to see Kasabian again at the end of this month. They are coming to Brussels :) Further I'm obsessed again by Home And Away. Last weeks it's really exciting :p I'm also being very happy about Brandon Flowers' solo album which will be released later this year. I'm really curious and I can't wait. I'm quite sure it will be a great album! :)

Today I just went to Antwerp again despite the fact all shops were closed. Now I've been studying for a while (really interesting, isn't it?) and this evening I'm going to an Italian restaurant :)

Actually I'm kind of boring. These were all the things I did last months. I hope it will get better soon :p Talk to you later!

- Iris

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten