maandag 26 juli 2010

Wake up, it's a beautiful morning!

Hey! Sorry it's a long time ago AGAIN, but I have been a little bit busy. Okay, I have to admit, I was allready bored for a few days :p But I have done some things last weeks.

First of all I had exams during June, so then, I was really busy with studying. I'm glad this study-nightmare had a happy ending. My results were good and I'm going to the sixth and last year of high school :) Finally!

At the beginning of July I went to the festival Rock Werchter. It was an extremely hot day and I thought my feet were going to die. However, I enjoyed Green Day a lot that day. Also Editors were good and I even liked 30 Seconds To Mars. Of course also thanks to Jared Leto :)


Except for Rock Werchter the first days of my summer holiday were quite boring, but then I went on vacation to Piemonte in Italy. It was very beautifull and the hotel was really nice. And I even liked the food! :p (I'm kind of a very difficult person when it comes to food)
After that I had some boring and lonely moments, because my sister is/was (she's coming home today) in London for a while. I'm glad I was able to fill two of those days with some shopping. A week ago I went to Mechelen with my friends Sarah and Liselot. Today I went to Antwerp with my cousin Jana :) Tomorrow I'll go cycling with my aunt and cousin. It's going to be difficult, because my body is in really bad shape lately :p Let's hope I'll survive!


The hotel in Italy












Me & my cousin









- Iris

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten